FastTrak Candidate Assessment
How do we know how well a candidate can truly perform, just by looking at their resume? We don’t. FastTrak Candidate Assessments are simulation exercises that assess a candidate’s actual skills and abilities by immersing them in a live, simulated cyber attack. The result is a report containing various metrics and timing associated with the detection, investigation, and response.
The FastTrak Assessment is designed for SOC Team managers during hiring, promotion, and cross-training who must determine a candidate’s qualifications, practical skills, relative overall experience, and readiness to
defend as a cybersecurity professional.
Features of the FastTrak Assessment:
- Test candidates using actual industry tools, including SIEM, firewalls, EDR, etc.
- Sessions can be proctored, assisted or fully passive
- Choice of assessment scenarios
- Define the exact time allotment and difficulty level for each scenario
- Assess specific skills and jobs functions
If you are a Tech Data Partner and would like to order a FastTrak assessment for your team or to resell to a customer, please click the “Partner Pricing” button below which will send you to the Tech Data eCommerce platform to order your course seats. You may send an email to cyberrangecloudUS@techdata.com for additional course details.
|Course ID||# Candidates||Duration||Format||MSRP|