What is the purpose of the Tech Data Cyber Range?
The Tech Data Cyber Range serves three core purposes: train, demonstrate and engage.
- Train and educate using multiple forms of training sources of on-premise and cloud-based learning courses
- The Tech Data Cyber Range offers multiple forms of training designed for those new to cybersecurity and for those with more advanced skills. Courses will be available both on-site at the Cyber Range and delivered remotely via cloud-based training methods.
- Demonstrate solutions using the best technology, proven processes, and most advanced techniques
- As a leading global solutions aggregator, Tech Data provides our partner community with access to the most advanced cybersecurity technology available on the market through our partnerships with world-class vendors.
- To help simplify the complex, partners can use the Tech Data Cyber Range as a solution center to test and engage with the many offerings from our trusted vendor community.
- Engage in opportunities to develop specific knowledge, skills, and abilities through hands-on experience
- Tech Data Cyber Range provides an environment for technical individuals to learn, test, fail and access cyber threats in a safe place and learn how crucial it is for companies to invest in cyber defense.
- Tech Data offers vendors and partners and interactive environment to host customer meetings allowing for product demonstration, presentation and interactive learning.